You can Pay through PayPal

You can pay through my PayPal account if needed, just indicate in email. Thank you

Plan a Craft Night

Plan a craft night for you and your friends! Get 5 or 6 of your best friends together for a wonderful night of crafting at your home or in my craft room. A craft night includes everything you need to put the crafts together. If it's in your home you will need tables, chairs, and something to cover your tables. There will be a drawing on Craft Night For a special Prize! Email me to set up a date: craftwithkim@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Adult-Teenager 4th July Craft Class


All orders must be in and paid for by June 13th

Thursday, June 23, 2011
in Kim's Craft Room
Mesquite, Nevada

Limited Class Size
Sign up and Pay before class at
craftwithkim@yahoo.com

Class Times:
6:00 pm

****
Adult-Teenager Craft Class 

$10.00 includes everything

$15.00 Includes everything


or $25 for all three crafts, fire crackers, God bless and Star!

3 comments:

  1. I want to buy the America blocks and the star. I made those cute firecrackers last year. Will you send me the stuff? How much? You can Facebook me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously considering moving to mesquite. I want those!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang....I just noticed my craft night is the same night as yours...it's the only time I could do it in June :( I want to do those American blocks though, I may just have to pick them up. The girls would love to come and make firecrackers but they have swim and then Alley has play practice...how did the summer get so busy??

    ReplyDelete